Indstrial 3D printer for large forms
Industrial additive sysem AT2000 (3D printer) is designed to produce large-sized three-dimensional (3D) products from powder materials.
The system allows to obtain products of high-complexity and any configuration for various applications with a high speed: casting sand molds, ceramic molds for metal agglomeration, 3D plastic products for marketing and advertising.
A large job box (2000x1000x500mm) allows to build large forms and parts needed at industrial enterprises.
- application of various materials and technologies
- Possibility of obtaining products of any complexity
- High solidity of products
- Ability to quickly carry out scientific researches
- Economical efficiency
- Full automation of the process
- Ability to change modes in wide ranges
- Use of traditional casting materials
- Does not require any change in the foundry
- Quartz casting sand
- Silicate casting sand
- Eramic powder
- Powdered polyamide